Tuesday, August 19, 2014

American journalist James Foley beheaded by' on video' British jihadist

A suspected British IS terrorist was tonight accused an American journalist in a chilling caution.

The Islamic State released footage that was horrifying allegedly showing an unknown fanatic having an English emphasis cutting off the head .

The video, titled "A Message To America," was posted on social media websites in a obvious response to increased US airstrikes against IS fanatics in Iraq.

It wasn't immediately possible to confirm the video's credibility or where.

The Islamist combatant, who was concealed his face with a black scarf as he beheaded the man, then caught another US prisoner, considered to be journalist Steven Sotloff, and said his life "depends on Obama's next determination."

40, who was taken hostage while covering the Syrian war was compelled to read out a statement that attributed his departure on US airstrikes, before he was killed Mr Foley.

He said: "I call on my friends, family and family members to rise up against my actual killers, the US Government. For what may happen to me is just due to criminality and their complacency.


Talking directly to his brother John, an associate of the US Air Force, Mr Foley said he should think about "who made your decision to bomb Iraq" when looking for someone to attribute over his departure.

John said: "I died that time John, when your co-workers dropped that bomb on those individuals they signed my death certificate. I wish I had more time. I wish I could have the hope of liberty and viewing my family once more. But that boat has sailed. I think all in all I wish I was not American."

After the journalist had ended talking the IS combatant, brandishing a big knife, addressed the camera right to US President Barack Obama in a caution.

The Journalist said: "So any effort by you, Obama, to refuse the Muslims their rights of living in security under the Islamic caliphate can lead to the bloodshed of your folks."

Then he seems to cut the head of the guy away.

A Twitter account put in place by Mr Foley's family to help locate him said late last night: "We understand that a lot of you might be looking for confirmation or replies. Please be patient until we all have more advice, and keep the Foleys in your ideas and prayers."

The clip, which continues around five minutes, was removed from the report that posted it was frozen and YouTube soon.

US intelligence sources said they were working to check the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment